Thursday, November 13, 2014

Well, I decided that I need to bring this blog back up to date.

Mom is still doing OK, she is now at a nursing home, Lantern Park.  She seems to be pretty happy there.  I try to get there at least several days a week (at least partly to fill the bird feeders ;-) that are outside her window.



I'm trying to get more active and lose some weight.  Since last November I've lost 20 pounds and am working on 10 more.  I'm also getting more active in other ways.  I've taken over as the chair of the Altar Guild at church (I may have been crazy) and I'm taking a knitting class to get doing more advanced knitting.

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice to see woo again!

We hope woo and your mom are healthy and happy - all things khonsidered!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra